[Mailman-Users] mail loops: list-request and vacation messages

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Jun 26 08:46:02 CEST 2001

On Monday, June 25, 2001, at 10:43 PM, J C Lawrence wrote:

> I have a long standing rule on how I reward such people: I
> unsubscribe them, immediately if not sooner.

I'm not that hard- at ss yet, but it's one reason why I have (and enforce)
a "don't try to be a list mom" rule. My rules are actually fairly
simple. If you want to act like a list mom, know the rules you're
enforcing. And one of those rules is "don't do that". rather hard for
them to justify their actions that way, of course.... (grin)

When an agnostic dies, does he go to the "great perhaps"?