[Mailman-Users] Help with IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Johannes Puschmann puschl at puschl.at
Wed Jun 27 01:19:10 CEST 2001

> At 12:53 AM +0200 6/27/01, Johannes Puschmann wrote:
> >Check your permissions in the Mailman Home-dir.
> >check also user and group
>
> Not really helpful -- I've received this exact same error when
> check_perms came out OK and all the permissions WERE fine.
> --

it sounds like a silly question, but check, if the mailman user group ID and
the mailman user group have the same ID.
I have the same problem today.

BTW, can you send me the URL of your domain?
Mailman under the Apache Directory might not work.
"|/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailman/mail/wrapper post
change the mailman dir to /home/mailman, check the perms and read the FAQ

are the directorys owned by root or mailman or nobody ?

check this!