[Mailman-Users] Re: Funny...Re: Request to mailing list Linux-ipsec rejected

John Gentilin gentijo at eyecatching.com
Wed May 2 17:53:50 CEST 2001

Nigel,

When I said funny I though the message was manufactured by
a list member to appear as if it was coming from the List Admin....

Anyway, the interface will not let me unsubscribe, I tried every thing
but it just doesn't work. I even tried to subscribe using the same email
address (from the web page) then immediately unsubscribing but that only
got me in a mode where the traffic doubled for a bit.

The mailman home page shows you a list of their subscribers is a slightly
obfuscated way then makes you log into the account to change your
information. Can you turn this interface one, if only for a few days
to allow people to settle their accounts then close it up again ??

NOTE TO THE MAILMAN LIST:
Does anyone have any ideas here. We are having problems allowing people
to unsubscribe from the list.

Thanks
-JG