[Mailman-Users] Archive doe not work

Christopher Intemann inte at goe.net
Sat May 5 22:06:54 CEST 2001

Hi again, I finally worked out what was the problem.
Mailman 2.3 as well as 2.4 seems to be buggy in that point, or I probably
misunderstood the config:-))
I disabled the mbox archive, because I only need the html archive, and the
archive did not work at all.
With archiving as well to mbox as to html all works fine for me:-)
I do not know if this is a known bug, or something went wrong with my
config, or compilation, but it happens as well on version 2.3 as on 2.4,
OS is FreeBSD 4.3.
But finally, as I said, all works fine for me:-))
Regards
	Christopher