[Mailman-Users] Reminders getting wrong Sender/Errors...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon May 7 03:14:26 CEST 2001

Good Morning,

  I did a search on this but couldn't find anything current.

  I am using Mailman 2.0.5 (recent upgrade from 2.0.3). On the first,
  the password reminders were sent out with the wrong information. They
  apprently went out with the list information for our *first* mailing
  list created even if the user isn't on that list.

  This means that my wife, who was gracious enough to allow me to set
  her up as the first converted list, is now getting all the 5 day
  bounces for mailing lists that she doesn't control.

  How do I fix this?

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625