[Mailman-Users] hi~ i have a question about mailman prog.

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Fri May 11 07:59:09 CEST 2001

On Tue, 8 May 2001 19:54:52 +0900
bakyh  <bakyh at etri.re.kr> wrote:

> i met a terrible problem that i can't read msg in web pages.  i
> think, its reason is that in part of web, can't decoding msg.  how
> can i see my msg in korean?  do i change charset?  how? (euc-kr?)

Mailman's internal archiver (pipermail) does not support MIME or
charsets at this point.  You are going to need to use an external
archiver which fully supports both MIME and charsets to properly
handle Korean email.

I suggest looking into MHonArc.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows