[Mailman-Users] any 2.1 status?

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Wed May 16 05:53:36 CEST 2001

    BB> Anybody know the status of 2.1 currently?

Work is ongoing, and I'd like to schedule a second alpha Real Soon
Now.  Internationalization is fairly mature I believe, although I
still need to integrate the catalogs into the CVS tree.  See also this
page

    http://www.zope.org/Members/bwarsaw/MailmanDesignNotes/MailmanTwoDotOne

for the list of features I'd like to try to get into 2.1 (and `Done'
mark for what's completed).  I already know there will be some things
on that list that won't make it, and a few not on that list that
will.  I'll try to update it at some point.

Personally, I have not tried to use 2.1 for any real lists yet, so I
can't speak to its stability.  Once it goes to beta, then I'll
probably start running some tests lists on it.

-Barry