[Mailman-Users] Off-Topic: WebMail recommendations?

William R. Dickson wrd at awenet.com
Fri May 18 01:58:21 CEST 2001

> > Since this group really seems to know its stuff, I'd like to ask
> > for recommendations for a webmail server that will run on
> > the same RHL7 machine as my Mailman installations.  I'm hosting
> > several low-traffic domains for non-profits and other groups...all
> > important to the people involved, but no world-class performance
> > requirements.

I set up NeoMail (http://neomail.sourceforge.net/) on my machine for my
brother, who needs to use browsers to get his mail, and he likes it very
much.

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd at awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

     I'm an atheist, and that's it.  I believe there's nothing we can
     know except that we should be kind to each other and do what we
     can for other people.
				       -Katherine Hepburn