Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Fri May 18 03:26:19 CEST 2001

That is why the webserver needs a "script alias" like this:
ScriptAlias /mailman /home/mailman/cgi-bin

This tell apache to treat any requests for files in /mailman
to be of type cgi and map them to the real location of
/home/mailman/cgi-bin

Thus a request for
http://www.babcom.com/mailman/admin/test

executes
/home/mailman/cgi-bin/admin passing in the listname "test" as a
variable...

Steve
--
Steve Pirk