[Mailman-Users] Urgent request for assistance

Jacques Leurs ET&C ag-sa jleurs at pt.lu
Sun May 20 21:06:59 CEST 2001

Urgent request for assistance

We recently set up Mailman version 2.00.

We did several trial set-up’s and test’s till we where confident with the
programme. We chose it for the various ways of set-up and the respect of the
subscribers.

Than we started hosting lists coming from YAHOO where the have been kicked
out for various reasons.

At the present we host 3 lists with 29000 members.

The transfer has been done very easy and smoothly the first E zine with an
attached cartoon has been handled by our server. Since that day we are
unable to send the daily list again no matter what we try or how we try or
worse how hard we try.

Problem is that we have other lists to start among them the Jokes with the
world wide largest Dbase 165.00 jokes in 4 languages.

So it is for us of a capital importance to solve our problem as soon as
possible.

Are there check list for such cases?
Has any one had a similar problem and a suggestion?
None of the 3 active lists is sending mail out
The test list is no longer worker since the day the active lists have been
used once each.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and reply to jleurs at pt.lu
<mailto:jleurs at pt.lu>