[Mailman-Users] No confirm & localisation

Enriko Groen enriko at netivity.nl
Tue May 22 09:46:39 CEST 2001

Hi

I just switched from majordomo to mailman on my FreeBSD 4.2 mailserver.
I have three questions:

Is it possible to add members by sending an email containing "subscribe
<password> <address=email>" without needing a confirm message from the
recipient? I know I can do this through the add_member command but I would
like to do this through the mail-interface.

Are there any localisized files/distributions available for the current
version of mailman or do I need to tranlate them myself? I'm looking
specificly for dutch language files.

Finally... is a syntax specification avialable for the wrapper? So I can
check which commands can be used together with the wrapper.

netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle