[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.0.5 on RH 7.1 - problems with sendmail

Mads Rasmussen mads at cit.com.br
Thu May 24 16:28:13 CEST 2001

Hi there,

I am having some strange problems. I previeous installed on RH 6.1 with no
problems what so ever and when I tried recently on RH 7.1 nothing works.

I got this error (see below) and tried to configure --with-mail-gid=2 but
then nothing works, not even error messages.

This could be a sendmail problem, but I am not using smrsh so I don't see why
it complains.

Regards

Mads
---
from kennedy.cit [192.168.1.131]

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"
    (reason: 2)
    (expanded from: <test>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2.  (Reconfigure to take 2?)
554 5.3.0 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"... unknown mailer error 2