[Mailman-Users] Problem with Postfix and Mailman

Damon M. Conway damon at 3jane.net
Wed Nov 7 02:55:44 CET 2001

Hi,
I'm having problems with mailman + postfix.  Postfix appears to deliver to
the alias properly, but I never see any outbound messages.

Nov  6 19:51:17 [postfix/local] E36DA7E3D: to=<test at chiba.3jane.net>,
relay=local, delay=1, status=sent
("|/www/virtual/lists.burnaustin.org/mail/wrapper post test")

I had a problem with gid.  I had it orginally set to postfix, but mailman
would complain about needing gid 100 instead of 207.  I rebuilt mailman
with gid of 100, and that error stopped.

I am thoroughly confused.  I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Damon

--
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
 would also stop you from doing clever things."  --Doug Gwyn