[Mailman-Users] yahoo spam filters

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue Nov 13 05:56:25 CET 2001

At 8:04 PM -0800 11/11/01, J C Lawrence wrote:
>On Sun, 11 Nov 2001 07:58:06 -0800 (PST)
>Culley Harrelson <culleyharrelson at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>  Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?  It seems shocking
>>  to me that the filter attached itself to her ip rather than to the
>>  mail server...
>
>More likely she's listed on one of rfc-ignorant.org's lists.

Nah, I don't think Y! uses the RFCI lists... just because I work
there doesn't mean they use my pet project's lists. ;-)

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Thou art the ruins of the noblest man  |
|  Derek J. Balling   |  That ever lived in the tide of times.  |
|                     |  Woe to the hand that shed this costly  |
|                     |  blood" - Julius Caesar Act 3, Scene 1  |