Ask schlad3@ WAS: [Mailman-Users] Stop monthly password reminders?

Sheryl Coe web at
Thu Nov 8 17:54:37 CET 2001

To stop unsubscribers --

How about this script from another member of this list, if you use his
script, which adds a password on the subscribe and then _don't_ allow users
access to config, you have an unsubscribe-able list. Sounds like a 'bad
thing' to me, but... schlad3, do you think we could have a snippet from
your subscribe/unsubscribe script? You don't embed the password in the
page, do you?

Sounds like these scripts would be a nice thing for me for another reason,
my list members are already in password protected area, I hate to create a
second set of passwords.

Sheryl Coe
(see below)