[Mailman-Users] RELEASE Mailman 2.0.8

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Wed Nov 28 19:04:12 CET 2001

Quoting Oliver Egginger (Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de):
> "Error decoding authorization cookie"
> As soon as Konqueror try to read the authorization cookie.

I have the same problem in Konqueror.  Deleting the cookie out of the
cookie manager didn't help.  Neither did logging off and logging back in.
I now have to use Mozilla for mailman stuff, while using Konq for
everything else.

This started soon after switching from Mailman 1.1 to Mailman 2.0.7.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"I picked up a Magic 8-Ball the other day and it said 'Outlook not so