[Mailman-Users] Messages

Greg Ward gward at mems-exchange.org
Mon Oct 1 20:40:59 CEST 2001

On 29 September 2001, JT Whitlock said:
> Since downloading your service last night I have received at least a
> dozen letters from all over the nation with questions on how to best
> use your service.

You didn't "download a service", you joined an Internet mailing list
devoted to discussing Mailman, a mailing list management tool for Unix.
And those messages come from all over the world, BTW.

It sounds to me like you're in the wrong place.  Instructions for
unsubscribing from the list are included with every list message, or
visit http://www.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users.  From there,
unsubscribing isn't too hard -- just look around and you'll see it.

        Greg
Greg Ward - software developer                gward at mems-exchange.org