[Mailman-Users] mailman without CGI?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Oct 3 16:24:37 CEST 2001

Alex's idea is good, but if you don't want the CGI and therefore you don't
want the web-interface controls, you should think about using a different
List-Server.  There are many open source list -servers which do not use a
web interface.  Majordomo is a prime example of one.  Use the right tool for
the job you want to do...

Jon Carnes