[Mailman-Users] Search Archive Feature?

The Berean Berean at C-Squad.org
Wed Oct 3 15:52:40 CEST 2001

Thanks for the answers to my previous question, they were very much
appreciated.  I just have one more:

Does Mailman provide a feature for searching archives?  I know it can list
and store archives, but I havent seen anything about searching them.  If
not, would a CGI search script do the job?  If it can, what would be the
best CGI script to use?  I have an Entropy search script preinstalled on my
server, but it's designed to searc my entire website, not strictly the
archives.  I noticed Python.org has a feature for searching the archives by
Inktomi, but that looks like its going to cost a couple of amputations.
Thanks for any help!

Frank Pagano (The Berean)
Owner of C-SQUAD (http://www.c-squad.org)
E-mail: Berean at C-Squad.org