[Mailman-Users] Public lists not advertised?

Akop Pogosian akopps at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 4 07:10:20 CEST 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:24:40 -0700 (PDT)
> Akop Pogosian <akopps at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
>
> > I can't find the option that sets a default name for vhost. Is
> > that supposed to be in general options?
>
> This is set at config time, preserved in ~/Mailman/Config.py and is
> updatable/overrideable in ~/Mailman/mm_cfg.py.

I couldn't find a file named Config.py anywhere under Mailman
installation directory, versions 2.0.1 and 2.0.6.

I also run case insensitive grep on all files in the Mailman directory
and I can't find any file with strings "vhost" in it. Adding
vhost = 'name'
in mm_cfg.yp doesn't seem to help either.

-akop