[Mailman-Users] list templates problem

ISE ise at tao.ca
Sat Oct 6 21:57:00 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm very new to mailman, and am probably overlooking something quite simple.
I'm configuring the templates used for a particular list.  All is good
except with the two templates used for the results pages.  Mailman insists
on adding the following (bad) HTML around my template code:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY
<BODY bgcolor="#ffffff">

parsed html template added here.....

</BODY>
</HTML>

The other two parsed templates allow me to define the entire document, as
opposed it being dumped in between the above declared body tags.  I'm using
Mailman version 2.0.5.  Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Michael