[Mailman-Users] Moderated List

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 16:08:24 CEST 2001

On Tue, 2001-10-09 at 14:56, craver voun wrote:
> I have checked and the email I am using to send the messsage is already suscribed. This is the message i get every time I try to send a message:
>
>     Your mail to 'Lista' with the subject
>         prueba 3
>     Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>     The reason it is being held:
>         Message has implicit destination
>     Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>     notification of the moderator's decision.
>
> I don't undestand what "Message has implicit destination" means. Any idea?

It means that the address of the list is not in the To: or Cc: headers.

This often means that you have an incorrect host set in the "Host name
this list prefers" (bottom of General options page), or you are using an
alias it does not know about.

[It would have made it much easier to give you accurate information if
you had included the error message the first time you posted]

	Nigel.