[Mailman-Users] support for virtual domains?

Vector mailman at itpsg.com
Tue Oct 9 19:57:54 CEST 2001

The feature list mentions support for virtual domains.  And how does one
make mailman aware of virtual domains?  I can find no documentation on
creating a list with a virtual domain.  It would be nice of the links that
go out in the list managers first email after the list was created included
the urls __for that virtual domain__.  I don't mind taking care of the web
server side of things, but it seems to me like there is no *real* virtual
domain support in mailman.  Someone please tell me where I'm going wrong!
Thanks,

vec