[Mailman-Users] Upgrading Prob

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Thu Oct 11 00:36:04 CEST 2001

At 10:00 -0500 10/10/2001, Sharif Islam wrote:
>I am using Python 1.5.2 and sendmail,apache . I recently upgraded from Red
>Hat 7.0 to 7.1

The RedHat upgrade process *probably* set your existing apache
configuration file aside and installed a fresh one.  Check the update
documentation for the extension which it added to the configuration file.
Compare the two files, and copy what needs to be copied into the live
file...after making a copy of the file as installed.  It will be
/etc/httpd/httpd.conf unless you went to some trouble to move it.

  --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA