[Mailman-Users] How can I auto-reply to non-subscriber postings (and not have to go to the administration page)?

Clemm, Geoff gclemm at rational.com
Thu Oct 11 04:34:08 CEST 2001

I am the administrator of a Mailman list, and would like to have the system
auto-reply to non-subscriber postings, rather than my having to go to the
administrative page.  Otherwise, each piece of spam to the list wastes a
significant amount of my time.  I read all the documentation I could find,
and none of the auto-reply features seem to do what I want (unless
auto-reply with discard to -request would do it? ... it doesn't seem to
though).

Thanks!

Geoff Clemm