[Mailman-Users] "list-announce" digest goes to subscribers of "list"

Rob Lingelbach rob at film.calarts.edu
Fri Oct 12 05:21:29 CEST 2001

I'd like "list-announce"'s messages to be mailed to the subscribers of
"list", "list-announce" to be in digest form only.

I was envisioning "list-announce" having just one subscriber, "list",
with the membership options ticked for digest and notmetoo, then have
"list-announce-admin" be in "list"'s posters(privacy) list, to allow
posting.  All messages to "list-announce" are to be approved.  I don't
want to create any loops.

mailman version 2.0.6
MTA is exim-3.33
python is 1.52