[Mailman-Users] Apparent message lossage

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 12:14:25 CEST 2001

The mailman installation on exim.org has been running for quite some
time now, with no recent changes or problems.  The MTA (you could guess
that we use exim) is also stable.

However this morning I posted a message to the exim-users list.
It left my machine, got to exim.org, and was delivered down a pipe to
the mailman wrapper, returning a success code.   At that point the
message seems to have disappeared - there is no sign on it in any of the
mailman logs, no stuck processes, no strange files in the directories...

We run Mailman 2.0.6 with exim 3.33.

	Nigel.