[Mailman-Users] web interface not working...

Ralph Forsythe rforsythe at centerone.com
Sat Oct 13 05:12:59 CEST 2001

Permissions on the logs dir are admin:mailman.  (admin was the acct used to
install the program.)  Permissions on the error logfile are mailman:mailman
-- this seems like it would work, yes?  Both the dir and file are U+G
writeable.

Oh, sorry for the HTML on the previous post.  Didn't think that coped over...

Thanks,
- Ralph