[Mailman-Users] We're sorry, we hit a bug!

mailman mailman at rendrix.com
Fri Oct 19 05:23:10 CEST 2001

I have a second email account that I use for outgoing, and it wants to wait for moderation (and I don't want to :). So sorry if this gets double posted.

I checked all the processes and the only ones given to mailman is
"/usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/qrunner", so I cleared out the
processes and still get the bug message. I've tried it on 3 different
computers each with different browsers, but I tried it with netscape 4.7 and
it still gives the bug message. And I checked the logs again, and there's
nothing in error, but here's some stuff from the other log files:
tail logs/smtp
Oct 17 16:54:39 2001 (4334) All recipients refused: (111, 'Connection
refused')
Oct 17 16:54:39 2001 (4334) smtp for 1 recips, completed in 0.184 seconds
tail logs/post
Oct 17 16:54:39 2001 (4334) post to test from mailman-owner at myhost.net,
size=1294, 1 failures
tail logs/smtp-failure