[Mailman-Users] User cant unsubscribe, being accused of sending spam

Ben.Edwards at chase.com Ben.Edwards at chase.com
Tue Oct 23 13:35:31 CEST 2001

This is a strange one.  Normaly with email in the headers you get
  for <youraddress at yourdomain.tld>
Someware but the stuff I am getting from mailmand douse not have this.
This is kind of disturbing, thought it was ALWAYS possible to tell which
address an email was sent to.

The problem is the user can't remember which email address they subscribed
to and as they are acusing me of sending them spam wont tell me what email
addresses they have.

BTW this is a non-cemercial list where everyone asked to be subscribed.

I know I could ask them to try all there email addresses in the web
interface but this will anoy them and I realy want to find why the 'for'
bit is missing.

Ben