[Mailman-Users] Mhonarc

David Pierron linux at wombatsweb.com
Wed Oct 31 03:48:24 CET 2001

Why are users of Mailman running Mhonarc?

Is this because the Mailman archives are not searchable?

When you run Mhonarc you can use something like htDig or Gview (is it?) to
search the archive ... Why can't these programs search the Mailman archive?

And finally ... does anyone know how to create multiple list archives with
Mhonarc?  (I know this should be a question best placed elsewhere, but I'm
a Linux newb and I'm dabbling right now)  In fact it was this Mailman list
that got me using Postfix rather than Sendmail ...

---
Thinking of taking the Microsoft to Linux plunge?
Check out LinuxList @ http://linux.wombatsweb.com