[Mailman-Users] Newlist creation Interfaces

Rob Brandt rbrandt at sbdsl.com
Sat Sep 1 22:06:13 CEST 2001

There's a third party modules link on the webmin site to:

http://webmin.thirdpartymodules.com/?page=Servers

The Mailman module is listed there.  There's also an email link to the
developer, and I've sent him a message asking about mailman 2.0 compatibility.

If you install it and it runs for you, let me know.

Rob