[Mailman-Users] looking to run your software

Joe Aaron Este este4 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 14:47:58 CEST 2001

i  own a fairly popular site called wigsalon.com - we sell wigs

mailing list size about 10,000  readying for 20,000

i was about to buy a program called mailer mailer

when my son who SQL programs my site in NYC said that you had the best product
but it ran in UNIX or some code or computer  that i did not have

he said i should get in touch with a company that uses your product
and resells it in a user-friendly format i guess

can you please send me a list of such companies ..if they exist ???

or give me some advice

thanks

Joe Aaron Este
Internet Director