[Mailman-Users] version 2.1 bugs and questions

Peter Lee user1 at acosmo.com
Sun Sep 16 18:30:25 CEST 2001

Hi,

I just tried version 2.1 alpha 2. I found these things not working:

(1) In the listinfo and subscribe pages, if I use a different language
(e.g., big5) other than English, it does not work. Very often I am
redirected to the wrong page when I click a button.

(2) When I send mail to list1-request at acosmo.com, with subject help, and
tempty body, I get this kind of error:

***** confirm d8a9b4624b2ce84f1f70538af4e26899cab2d415
Command? > -----Original Message-----
Command? > From: list1-admin at acosmo.com [mailto:list1-admin at acosmo....
Command? > list1-request at acosmo.com
Command? > Sent: None

The lines quoted here are actully from an earlier message.

(3) In the archive, how can a user view and download mime attachement?
Are you planning to add such features? Currently they show up as
 ------=_NextPart_000_0080_01C13EA9.38AC84F0

BE5qDwAETkpTdGFyIERvY3VtZW50AAIAAAQJAAAAgD8AAIA/AACAPwAAgD8BAQEAAAABAAAAAAAA

Thank you!

Regards,
Peter