[Mailman-Users] Canned moderation responses?

J C Lawrence claw at 2wire.com
Wed Sep 19 20:15:45 CEST 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:22:02 -0400
Greg Ward <gward at mems-exchange.org> wrote:

> Just wondering if Mailman supports any sort of "canned" moderation
> doubtful.

It doesn't currently (in release or alpha).  I agree it would be a
nice idea (and one I've wanted for a while but haven't gotten off my
lazy arse to do).

FWLIW My list would enclude:

  Please fully attribute all quoted text as per <list URL> --
  Moderator

  Please place new text below the quote it refers to and trim the
  quote as per <list URL) -- Moderator

  This thread is currently being actively moderated due to signal
  concerns.  Your post was not accepted at this time due to a value
  judgment by the Moderator.  Please check the list archives for a

  Off-topic -- Moderator

  Thread closed by Moderator decree -- Moderator

  Message posted to <alternate list> instead -- Moderator

--
J C Lawrence