[Mailman-Users] Duplicates

spookyplaces at loosecanon.tv spookyplaces at loosecanon.tv
Wed Sep 26 20:14:16 CEST 2001

One of my mailing lists has evidently decided to start sending a certain
message out got my group over and over again.   First time it did that I
got about 86 copies of it.  One guy said he got around 100 and another gal
said she got 80 of them.  I thought it would be marked as sent in the mail
man Q but just today we all got the same message again about 80 copies of
it.  If I don't get this resolved quick I'm going to be loosing my people.

I don't know who to talk to or where to get help for this problem.  I don't
know where the mailer thing keeps the messages on Q or how to remove them
from Q out there.

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks

...Bryon