[Mailman-Users] Suggestion

Jock Coats jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 01:09:35 CEST 2002

Ron & Karen Colson wrote:

> I would like to add to the wish list the ability to set (or designate)
> some subscribers for receiving only, withholding from them the ability
> to post to the list.
>
> Ron & Karen Colson
> KayRon at olpbc.com

How big are your lists?  You can do this now in a small way by giving a
group of addresses the right to post without moderation.  Privacy
options I think.

*                Jock Coats, JC Solutions                  *
*           M3a Morrell Hall, OXFORD.  OX3 0TU             *
* h: +44 1865 485019 f: +44 845 1275714 m: +44 7769 695767 *
*            e: Jock.Coats at jcsolutions.co.uk               *
*            w: http://www.jcsolutions.co.uk               *
*    JC Solutions - Constructing Connected Communities     *