[Mailman-Users] Using another smtp with mailman

Baba webmaster at emeraldshirts.com
Tue Apr 2 17:52:03 CEST 2002

Go to the directory in which Mailman is installed, open the file
Mailman/mm_cfg.py in an editor and add the line:

SMTPHOST = 'your.smtp.server.here'

to the end.

Baba the Cat
PGP key at: www.ummah.com/pgpkeys
"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is
infinitely superior." - Hippolyte Taine