[Mailman-Users] Re: Removing those extra List-* headers

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Tue Apr 9 03:19:46 CEST 2002

At 18:12 -0400 4/8/2002, Tom Neff wrote:
>The good news is it's open source, so you can patch your installation as
>needed.  I was concerned to read you were unable to patch out the List-*:
>behavior.  What happened when you tried?

One can patch the installation, if one manages the Mailman installation and
has or develops the skills.

One can't, if one uses the Mailman installation managed as a service by
someone else.  Suitable bribes to that person might help, though.  I think
I remember the OP saying that he was in the using-a-service camp.

  --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA