[Mailman-Users] Read-Only lists with some specialization..

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 23:43:04 CEST 2002

At one clients, I do this for their corporate lists.  They add users using a
script (which If they would pay me, I would make into a web-app).  The script
modifies a text file which is then synced to the Mailman list hourly.

"Sync_members" is one of the commands in ~mailman/bin/..

So why use Mailman?  All these lists are moderated and only certain folks can
post to them without permission, also they already use Mailman for other
lists and have it installed.