[Mailman-Users] Conversion utility to convert digests into thread structure?

David Norton davidno at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:14:20 CEST 2002

Hello Mailman developers,

Thank you for your efforts in developing the Mailman program.

I do not run the Mailman program myself; I am a subscriber to a list, which
uses Mailman and where the list administrator has chosen to not use the
archive function.

This means that I have a collection of digest emails which is not organised
into discussion threads.

I was wondering whether there exists a utility (Linux and/or Windows) to
convert the digest email data into a normal thread structure?

I did a brief check of http://mailman.sourceforge.net/ but could not find
any info on this particular topic.

Thanks again for providing the community with such a worthwhile program.

David
(Sydney, AU)