[Mailman-Users] Urgent! Guys, I need help!

Lewis Lau wtlewis at cityu.edu.hk
Thu Apr 18 21:25:25 CEST 2002

Dear guys,

I got it!! It works!! I love you all!! Haha...
So happy now! Thanks for all of your kindly help!

Warmest Regards,
Lewis

Lewis Lau wrote:

> ## test3 mailing list
> ## created 19-April-2002 apollo
> test3:                    "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test3"
> test3-admin:        "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner test3"
> test3-request:       "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test3"
> test3-owner:         test3-admin

Is this is in the aliases file? I think newaliases need to be run after
appending this to your aliases file... Restarting postfix won't hurt
after editing the aliases file either...

--
Matt Burleigh