[Mailman-Users] mass adding

Paul Croft paul at paulsfunhouse.com
Thu Apr 18 23:36:41 CEST 2002

Holly

Just copy and paste large sections of subscribers into the subscribe box at
the bottom of the members page...I don't know if there is a limit to each
mass ad....but I recently imported a list with over 20,000 subscribers and
I added them in rather large sections....so a list of over 1000 addresses
should be able to be added in one group.

Paul