[Mailman-Users] admin

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Thu Apr 25 09:14:38 CEST 2002

admin isn't actually a directory, though I know it looks like one.
The webserver knows that mailman is a program (from the ScriptAlias
command you added to the server config), and it provides the rest of the
path information as parameters to mailman.  Mailman parses the path into
a command "admin" and a list "test1".

Best regards,

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Jeremy Towne wrote:

> I got my link sent to me when I created my list but The link is
> Domain.com/mailman/admin/test1 the problem is that I have no admin Dir.
> What is going on here.
> Jeremy Towne

Morris Jones         <*>
San Rafael, CA