[Mailman-Users] web interface permissions

Mozzi linux at mostert.nom.za
Thu Apr 25 16:04:03 CEST 2002

Hi all
tnx to all who responded I got my web interface up and running :-)
Now I noticed in testing that if I log onto one list

and I just go in the url and change test with test2 it puts me into that interface immediately and I can view the other persons details.
I can't change anything but I can see it.
I know it is a permissions problem but where.I am always verey carefull to su - to mailman when I work in the mailman directory