[Mailman-Users] Mailman and large lists

Matt Eckhaus marmotmaster at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:13:08 CEST 2002

I'm wondering if anyone can give me information about how Mailman copes
with very large lists - over 100,000 subscribers.

I'm considering using Mailman for our company newsletters, some of which
have over 100k subscribers. I haven't found any examples of Mailman
being used successfully in this kind of situation, so if you are doing
it please let me know. On the other hand, if you don't think that
mailman is suitable I'd love to hear about it too.

Thanks,
Matt

PS. In case anyone is worried - this isn't for spam :)