[Mailman-Users] Another new user looking for help

Danny Terweij danny at terweij.nl
Fri Apr 26 23:59:58 CEST 2002

Do you not see :

# ./newlist
Enter the name of the list: testlist
Enter the email of the person running the list: me at domain.com
Initial testlist password:
Entry for aliases file:

## testlist mailing list
## created: 26-Apr-2002 root
testlist:                "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper post testlist"
testlist-admin:          "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner testlist"
testlist-request:        "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd testlist"
testlist-owner:          testlist-admin

Hit enter to continue with testlist owner notification...

Then copy and paste the list stuff to the etc/aliases , save it and run
newaliases

Then the list is working.

Danny.