[Mailman-Users] no answers to my questions

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Sat Apr 27 14:52:11 CEST 2002

Hello,

I asked several questions, and I never got an answer.
Now my question: Why? Are these questions to hard (better in devel-list) or to
FAQ, or with too little information or what?
Because all questions are very important for me.
I everytime give a sencefull subject, but other mails without any subject get

My last mails:
[Mailman-Users] virtualhost-depended listinfo/admin -lists (24 April)
Setting up lists without user-passwords (4 April)
Not able to compile mailman2.1b1 (2 April, already fixed)

Thanks
   Jonas

--
On the 8th day, god created Linux.