[Mailman-Users] Remove "This is a multipart message in MIME format"

Gary Kuznitz docfxit at theoffice.la
Sun Apr 28 07:20:35 CEST 2002

Hi,

I am getting this message in email I receive from Mailman ver. 2.0.10

I originaly thought it was coming from the email client I am using so I asked
Pegasus Tech Support how to remove it.  There answer was:
There's nothing we can do about this.  If you look at the message
headers,you'll see that something decided to strip out the other
parts and leave only the plain text portion for you.

x-plaintext: Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative

I think the Mailman list server is doing this for you.  There
probably are options in the list to allow you to receive the whole
message intact instead of it slicing and dicing it beforehand.

Is there something I can do to remove these messages from the
email?

Thank you,

Gary Kuznitz