[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Mark Paterson mark at name-services.us
Tue Aug 13 17:47:53 CEST 2002

I'm a newbi to mailman and have run into a problem when I try to send mail to my test list. I have run through the setup line by line but I get the following error listed below. This mail just sits in the mail queue. Has anyone run into this problem before or know what I might me doing wrong? I'm running RH7.2

Thanks in advance,
-Mark

Forcing the attempted delivery of mail with the command /usr/lib/sendmail -v -q ..

Running /var/spool/mqueue/g7DFXPd14087 (sequence 1 of 1)
"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post nsadmin"... Connecting to prog...
Operating system error